Unemployed? We want to help.Get Started
Work Search Requirements
Oregon Work Registration Program
To meet your unemployment work search requirements, you need to sign up with Worksource Oregon. This site fulfills your work registration criteria requirement and lets you search for work, contact potential employers, set up training, or attend local job fairs in your area.
Signing up for this program to meet your work search requirements is unnecessary, however, if you are a union-attached employee or one who has a return date to an employer who laid them off from within four weeks of the last day worked.
Unemployed? We want to help.
If you do not meet these criteria, you need to follow this process:
- Create a login profile using the information from your unemployment profile
- Input your personal information, including telephone numbers and email addresses where you can be reached
- Add your work and educational history (including names, dates employed, and how much you made in wages)
- If you like, you can also add personal references
Other sources you can use to find work in Oregon include iMatchSkills, Quality Info, and Career Information System. You don't need to create a profile on these sites to meet your work search requirement, but they can serve as a tool in your job hunt.
Here are links to the tools mentioned:
What You Need for Work Registration
To sign up for your Worksource Oregon profile, you need the following information:
- Social security number
- Telephone numbers
- Email addresses
- Work information
- Educational history
- Driver's license number
- Contact information for personal references
- W2 information (to make filling out job-specific areas easier)