Unemployed? We want to help.Get Started
Work Search Requirements
Kentucky Work Registration Program
Kentucky work search requirements include signing up for work on the Focus Career website. This site is designed to help put you on the job market and to help you find employment opportunities.
Focus Career offers, in essence, a resume with benefits, including schedules on job fairs, employment training seminars, and more. Signing up for the program requires:
- Logging in using the information from your unemployment site (including your login name and password)
- Creating an online resume
- Searching for job leads regularly
- Replying to job offers and accepting interviews
- Performing training seminars, as necessary
The benefits of work registration are significant, especially as you can use contacts made on Focus Career as one of your three weekly job contacts. Make sure to fill your unemployment work search requirements by signing up for Focus Career immediately. You won't receive benefits until you do.
Unemployed? We want to help.
What You Need for Work Registration
Registering for work requires not only creating a profile, but a resume which includes the following information:
- Name and contact information
- Work history
- Education history
- Special training
- Work licenses you may have earned
- Contact information for references
Make sure you include accurate information, including addresses for your work history, phone numbers, the names of your managers, and other information that will help potential employers gauge your skills.