Unemployed? We want to help.Get Started
Work Search Requirements
Hawaii Work Registration Program
Hawaii's work registration program is known as HireNet Hawaii. This is a job-search site that not only helps you find work, but meets your unemployment work search requirements.
When filing your initial claim, you must post your resume on HireNet Hawaii within seven days. This resume will expire after 12 months. To use this program, you need to create a username and password to login and create a new profile. Then, you need to follow this simple process:
- Fill in the “Name” and “Address” fields exactly as they appear on your initial claim
- Add at least one method of contact, including an email account – you must have one associated with your account for it to be valid
- Answer “Yes” when asked “Are you receiving Unemployment Insurance?
- Click “Finish” to complete your registration
- Select “Resume Builder” and then “Create a New Resume”
- Add all required information, including:
- Special training
- Employment history
- Desired location
- Contact information
- Desired availability
- Driver's license
- Desired salary
- Job skills and abilities
- Desired occupation
- Click on “Save Resume and Return”
Now your resume can be searched and found by potential employers. You can also use your resume to reach out to potential employers near you. HireNet Hawaii can also be used to find job contacts to fulfill your work search requirements.
Unemployed? We want to help.
What You Need for Work Registration
- Social Security Number
- W2 forms (to make employment information easier to access)
- Name and contact information
- Employment history (including wages and time worked at the job)
- Education history (transcripts from colleges and training institutes are helpful here)
- Email address (you must create one if you don't have one)